I really wanted to write a lengthy diatribe on the end of the Bills season, and how Buffalo showed us what could’ve been, blahblahblahBillsyblah.
But this game didn’t deserve it. This offense didn’t deserve it. This defense deserves a ton of credit, but whatever.
I’m just letting you know that if you’re looking for IR’s here, this is all you’ll find. A few quick points:
- Fred Jackson is an all-time Buffalo Bill.
- I don’t ever need to see Kyle Orton quarterback anything again, unless it’s against the Bills.
- Not that it matters, but Jimmy Garoppolo was taken after Cyrus Kouandjio.
- I hate New England.
- JJ Watt can be the MVP regardless of position.
- Bill Polian has been out of football since 2011.
- I hate the thought that because Doug Marrone went 9-7 we get to wait until he starts costing a better Bills team games to let him go. You know what you know. And we know.